Monday, March 9, 2009

Mailbox Monday- March 9, 2009

Mailbox Monday: Here's what came in my mailbox this week:



TUESDAY

Berenstain Bears and the Prize Pumpkin- Stan & Jan Berenstain--FrugalReader (for my kindergarten classroom)




The Grand Finale- Janet Evanovich--PaperbackSwap







The Chick and the Dead (Pepper Martin #2)- Casey Daniels--PaperbackSwap






WEDNESDAY




Kitty and the Dead Man’s Hand (#5)- Carrie Vaughn (Patricia’s Vampire Notes(http://patricias-vampire-notes.blogspot.com/) & Hachette Book Contest)






Kitty Raises Hell (#6)- Carrie Vaughn (Patricia’s Vampire Notes & Hachette Book Contest)






THURSDAY










FRIDAY








SATURDAY





3 comments:

  1. I'm reading the Kitty Norville books now and I'm really enjoying them! :)

    Here's my Mailbox! ~ Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, enjoy your books!
    I'm also reading the Kitty books and I just love them! (Maybe have to re-read some before I get the next one...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for stopping by the mailbox. Another good book week for you. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete